Anthropology and Museum Studies Handbook Scholarships. The department sponsors an annual partial tuition scholarship which is open to anthropology majors and to students transferring from community colleges to major in our department. Anthropology majors are also eligible for Alumni Scholarships, and Mohler Scholarships, and Farrell Merit Awards.
The Scholarship Handbook 2013 2015-2016 Scholarship Handbook · Application for 2014-2015 Scholarships Handbook. Scholarship—an annual $5000 scholarship awarded to one DEADLINE: December 2, 2013. Older versions. GPA and Annual Renewal Requirements. you will need to make decisions t hat will affect your Terry Foundation scholarship. This handbook will address those situations. TERRY SCHOLAR HANDBOOK. 9.
The Farrell Merit Scholarship offers undergraduates a unique summer fieldwork program which is designed to encourage interest in anthropology and provide firsthand experience in a research project of the student's own creation. Majors also are employed in the department as teaching and research assistants and museum docents; and federal and state work- study students are encouraged to apply for jobs in the departmental office. This scholarship is available to Sophomore, Junior, and Senior students at Central Washington University who are pursuing a fine arts project in Art, Music, Theatre, or Creative Writing, or who are pursuing a research project pertaining to the History, Geology, Archaeology of Kittitas Valley. This scholarship provides one year of in- state tuition, $2. Please see their website for more information.
Anthropology and Museum Studies Handbook Scholarships. The department sponsors an annual partial tuition scholarship which is open to anthropology majors and to students transferring from community colleges to major in our.
2014-2015 SCC SCHOLARSHIP HANDBOOK Prepared each year, the SCC Scholarship Handbook includes general and specific scholarships, and scholarship program information. Annual Scholarship Handbooks are available in the SCC.
- HANDBOOK. of. AWARDS. and. SCHOLARSHIPS École Secondaire Foothills Composite High School Alberta High School of Fine Arts Last Updated Fall 201 5.
- Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook. 2 February 2016. Summary. This handbook provides essential information for managing or participating in the Scholarship program. Australia Awards Scholarships; Top of page.
- The National Black Law Students Association, Inc. Scholarship Guide 2013-2014 “Road to 50: An Evolving Legacy” Table of Contents Greeting from Director of Education & Career Development. 3. Rodney Pulliam Memorial.
- Handbook and forms. The opinions expressed by the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission in the United Kingdom are those of the organisation and authors alone, and do not reflect the opinions of the Department for.
- 2015-2016 Annual Scholarship Handbook Applications accepted between: January 26, 2015 and March 12, 2015 Scholarship & Awards Ceremony: Thursday, May 21, 2015 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Strenger Plaza Santiago Canyon College SCC.