Winter X Games 1. Playlists werden geladen..
Ski cross - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Ski cross is a type of skiing competition. Despite its being a timed racing event, it is often considered part of freestyle skiing because it incorporates terrain features traditionally found in freestyle. Ski cross courses have both naturally occurring terrain and artificial features including big- air jumps and high- banked turns. What sets ski cross apart from other alpine skiing disciplines is that thereвЂ™s more than one skier racing down the course. Any intentional contact with other competitors leads to disqualification.
In a time trial or qualification round, every competitor skis down the course, which is built to encompass both naturally occurring terrain and artificial features like jumps, rollers, or banks. After the time trial, the fastest 3. A group of four skiers start simultaneously and attempt to reach the end of the course.
Cross Country Skiing Getaway @ The Cranberry Golf Resort. Hit the slopes this winter with our Stay and Ski Package! Package Includes: • One night Hotel accommodation.
World of X Games: Sage Kotsenburg's 'The Other Side' 17 hours ago. Following his Olympic gold medal in Sochi in 2014, Sage Kotsenburg chose to focus on 'The Other.
- FiS Ski Flying World Championships 2016 Kulm Team. FiS Ski Flying World Championships 2016 Kulm Team.
- The X Games is an annual sports event, controlled and arranged by American sports broadcaster ESPN (with coverage also shown on its sister network ABC), which focuses.
- Winter X Games 1999 ski big air JF Cusson Jonny Moseley candide thovex Vincent Dorion.
- Wettbewerbe: Freeskiing; Freestyle Motocross; Snowboard; Schneemobil; E-Sport; Beim Training für die Winter-X-Games 2012 stürzte die 29-jährige Ski-Freestylerin.
- Finale x games men. This feature is not available right now. Please try again later.
- From Candidate to Host City The Olympic Games is a unique and complex project, and its size, scope and complexity are like no other. For this reason, for a city to.
- Ski cross is a type of skiing competition. Despite its being a timed racing event, it is often considered part of freestyle skiing because it incorporates terrain.
The first two to cross the finish line will advance to the next round. At the end, the big final and small final rounds determine 1st to 4th and 5th to 8th places, respectively. The International Ski Federation (FIS)'s FIS Freestyle Skiing World Cup has added ski cross competitions to its calendar, since 2. It was first in the olympics at the 2. Winter Olympics where Michael Schmid won the men's event, and Ashleigh Mc. Ivor of Canada won the women's event. Ski Cross was also in the 2.
Winter Olympics where the French Men swept the podium and in the women's event, Canadians Marielle Thompson and Kelsey Serwa finished first and second respectively. Swedish athlete Anna Holmlund took bronze. Ski Cross had been in all Winter X Games until 2. Ski Cross, Boardercross and Mono Ski Cross was cut from the 2.
Cross Course. Ski Cross was in the first 1. Winter X Games. See alsoReferencesExternal links.